About This Course
Are you a Muslim parent in a non-Muslim country? Do you strive to make your kid a practicing Muslim but you cannot teach your kid about Islam or send him/her to an Islamic school? or do you want to broaden your kid’s Islamic knowledge and enhance his/her school reports? Riwaq Al Azahr online institute is the best choice for your kid. We provide an online Islamic studies for kids course specially created and developed for Muslim kids in non-Muslim countries because we understand the challenges parents may face in raising their children Islamically in a non-Muslim environment. Also, this course is specially designed and set into levels in a way that suits your kid’s current level of Islamic knowledge and facilitates the learning process.
What Makes this Course the Best Choice for Your Kid?
You may find online Islamic studies courses for kids; however, there are certain factors that make Riwaq Al Azhar’s online Islamic studies for children course very unique and different from all the other online Islamic courses. The excellent features that make us the best at what we do include:
Online Islamic Classes specially Designed for Children
We specially designed this course to present the young students with a comprehensive Islamic education in an interactive and easy way. Instead of teaching Islamic studies in the traditional ways, our teachers adopt interactive and enjoyable methods of teaching in order to make the learning process easy and joyful for your kid and removing his/her thinking that Islamic studies are difficult to learn.
In this way, kids will not only gain knowledge and new information about Islam but will also be stimulated to want to know more about Islamic teachings when they grow up.
This course aims to cumulatively build your kid’s essential Islamic knowledge and cultivate Islamic morals in his character. We have set this course into twelve levels; the aim is to ensure gradual and logical progression and to ease the understanding of Islamic concepts and terminologies.
Experts in Online Islamic Education
In Riwaq Al Azhar institute, we have specialist and highly qualified tutors who graduated from Al-Azhar University; one of the most prestigious universities in the Islamic world. All our male and female teachers have been assessed and hand-picked before giving them the responsibility to teach Islamic studies. They also have an excellent command of the English language to converse with their learners and to deliver lessons.
Islamic Manners and Ethics
In addition to the wide Islamic knowledge your kid will learn, our tutors will also teach your kid the Islamic manners and ethics and how to apply them in their lives and thus making valuable contributions to the society they live in.
One-on-One Islamic Lessons for Kids
We set up our online classes one-on-one. Our teachers give attention to each individual in order to guarantee the efficient progress of your time.
Our online classes are 30 to 40 percent faster than group classes. Because of one to one online classes students get full attention and learn quickly.
Monthly and Weekly Reports
Monthly and weekly report evaluation facility where the parents are informed about the progress.
Our aim is to offer the best Islamic studies teachers and the incomparable services of online Islamic studies teaching to your kids with affordable fees. As compared to the educational institutions and facilities that charge a very high price for their course our online Islamic studies classes are a much more convenient option, both in terms of price and learning.
What Your Kid Will Learn in this Course
The content of this course has been adopted and designed for kids at an age-appropriate level while keeping into consideration the specific needs and requirements of Muslims living in non-Muslim countries. By the end of this course, your kid will learn about many Islamic subjects including:
Aqidah (Islamic Creed)
- Belief in Allah and Tawhid (Monotheism)
- Belief in His Angels
- Belief in His Books
- Belief in His Messengers
- Belief in the Last Day
- Belief in Divine Preordainment and Divine Decrees (Qadhaa’ and Qadar)
Seerah and Islamic History
- Seerah (Biography) of Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his teachings
- Stories of the previous Prophets and Messengers
- Selection of stories from the lives of the Companions (raa) and the prominent Muslim figures
- Qur’an and Islamic Stories of animals, birds, and sects
- General history of Islam
- The Merits of the Qur’an
- Understanding of some surahs of the Qur’an
- Adab (Etiquettes) of Reciting the Qur’an
- The Five Pillars of Islam
- Taharah (Purification)
- Practical demonstration of Salah and Wudu’
- Sawm (Fasting)
- Zakat (Purifying Charity)
- Funeral Prayer
- The Halal and the Haram foods in Islam
- Studying a number of the most important hadiths of the Prophet (saw)
Islamic Manners and Ethics
- Sunnan and Adab (Etiquette) of eating, drinking, sleeping, using the right hand, talking, etc.
- General Islamic Morals and Ethics (Piety, Truthfulness, Peace, Brotherhood, Thankfulness, etc.)
- Islamic views on Bad habits (Lying, Gossiping, and Backbiting, Cheating, etc.)
- Islamic views on Seeking Knowledge
- Islamic views on respecting Parents and following their orders
- Islamic views on respecting elderly people
Du’as and Azkar
- Learning the Daily Du’as and Azkar (Du’a before sleeping and after waking up, Du’a before and after eating, Du’a after leaving the house and when traveling, etc.)
- Understanding the meanings of each of these Du’as and Azkar