Learn Quran with Tajweed Online Course
As the Quran is the book of Allah, it is meant to be recited in the way it was revealed. The Quran contains concepts and meanings that have descended to guide us through our lives. It is not only the profundity of the meaning that the verses of the Quran convey but also the magnificent Arabic language it contains which astonished the Quraishi Arabs who had the most eloquent tongue by then. So, the Quran was honored as a true miracle of that time and every time.
In the same way that English has certain sounds that must be pronounced correctly, Arabic contains distinctive sounds, and to pronounce them correctly, non-native Muslims must learn Makharij (articulation points) and read the Quran with Tajweed to fulfill that aim.
What Is Tajweed?
Tajweed means “being proficient” or performing something excellently. This basically means ensuring that every letter in the Quran receives its due when recited, and observing the rules that apply to them in different situations according to their specific characteristics. We pay them their dues by conforming to those characteristics that are present at the right time.
What Is the Importance of Tajweed?
Tajweed is undoubtedly important to all Muslims. It contributes to the proficiency of the Holy Quran. Every word of the Holy Quran brings you unlimited rewards. Additionally, you will receive even more rewards when you pronounce every word correctly and accurately which can surely happen with the implementation of Tajweed.
In all Quran Kareem verses, Allah (SWT) sends a clear message to His creation that the people who believe in the truthfulness of this noble book of Quran are those who recite it in the way it is revealed with. Anyone who believes in the truthfulness of the Holy Quran must make an effort to recite each letter as it is supposed to be recited.
In reciting the Quran in our other Online Quran Recitation Course, learners should be able to recite verses out loud with the correct pronunciation of Arabic words and letters which can be achieved by mastering Tajweed, as Tajweed addresses the correct pronunciation of words.
With Tajweed, you would be able to recite the Holy Quran as it was originally revealed to our prophet Muhammad. However, Tajweed is so much more than simply getting hold of the accents or dialects, the basic rules of Tajweed include clarity of speech, correct syllables timing, and comprehension of how letters can change the way words are expressed.
By learning Tajweed, you will also gain better comprehension and recognition of Allah’s words, leading to a deeper connection and greater faith in sha’Allah. Moreover, Tajweed can be considered as the art of reading the Holy Quran correctly. The main purpose of reading the Holy Quran with Tajweed is to safeguard and preserve its legacy against misrepresentation.
Advantages of Learning Tajweed
1) Rewarding Reciter in the Hereafter
The Quranic reciter who recites it correctly will be joined by the noble obedient angels in the life hereafter. As well as this, reciting the Quran regularly with Tajweed will serve as an intercessor for us on the Day of Judgment.
Aishah reported: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “The one who is proficient in the recitation of the Qur’an will be with the honorable and obedient scribes (angels) and he who recites the Qur’an and finds it difficult to recite, doing his best to recite it in the best way possible, will have two rewards.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
The Holy Quran is not a mere collection of revelations about Allah, man, and life but also a sublime interpretation of the divine message in a very eloquent Arabic language, and our prophet advised us to beautify our voices with Quran which can happen by learning the Tajweed rules. As Tajweed provides a deeper comprehension and heartily attachment to the text, one should be eager to learn its rules which are offered through our course in “Riwaq Al-Azhar”.
When one simply reads the Quran without recitation, it is impossible to fully understand the timing, couplets, and rhythms of the text. The Arabic language is very delicate, so when you mispronounce something, the meaning can be altered completely. Here comes Tajweed to improve our Qur’an recitation by helping the reciter avoid mistakes, and thus, aiding them to get a deeper understanding, seeking Allah’s (SWT) satisfaction.
As part of the process of learning Tajwid, there are many benefits including calling for the cleansing of souls and assisting the Muslim in feeling the words of Allah (SWT) rather than just reading.
Benefits of Learning Tajweed Online
- Online learning of Tajweed provides an opportunity for the students to find a comprehensive, integrated, and distinct course according to their own preferences.
- Several difficulties and obstacles hinder Muslims from attending Quran classes, including interference with school education. Online Tajweed classes overcome all of these obstacles and difficulties.
- Students can learn the Quran interactively and effectively by using the resources, tools, and software provided by their online instructors. They can enjoy all these perks at their own pace.
- Learning platforms provide tools that allow teachers to assess a student’s performance and pace of learning more easily, such as multiple-choice tests and test answers.
- Online classes offer the essential benefit of having a modern approach to studying, which makes learning more interesting for kids & new generations.
- It allows you to schedule your Quran tajweed lessons whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Internet-based Quran learning is an affordable, convenient, and effective way to learn, especially in our online world.
- The traditional educational classes suffer from the problem of crowdedness. You can avoid it by attending online classes without having to compromise on the quality of lectures being delivered.
Is It Possible to Learn Tajweed Online?
You may find many online tajweed learning providers; however, there are certain features that make Riwaq Al Azhar’s “Learn Quran with Tajweed Online Course” stand out from all the other online tajweed classes. Here are some advantages of our online Tajweed course:
The courses at Riwaq Al Azhar are not limited. We offer a wide range of versatile courses; starting from the Noorani Qaida course to the Online Tafseer course. Moreover, we have separate courses for children and adults so that everyone can get a quality education accordingly.
We understand that choosing the right online tajweed course and teacher who delivers Tajweed lessons in English for yourself or your children can be a complicated task, especially if it is your first time, as you have several questions going through your mind, but there is nothing to worry about.
At Riwaq Al-Azhar, we offer 2 free online Tajweed classes for sisters and brothers so you can understand our teaching methods and processes better. If you are satisfied with the trial classes, we will then offer you courses according to your needs and requirements. Also, the teacher will assess your level in the free trial class in order for the lessons to fulfill your needs and best fit your expectations.
As we mentioned earlier, there is a wide range of versatile courses that we offer. Each course has specialized teachers who have both extensive knowledge and experience. The teachers in Riwaq Al-Azhar do not just teach well but also provide detailed feedback on your progress all through your Tajweed lessons online, so you can improve your learning skills. Our Instructors are fluent in English besides being native Arabs which makes the learning process smooth and beneficial without any communication boundaries or obstacles.
At Riwaq Al-Azhar, we have certified teachers who acquired an Ijazah which is a license indicating that one has been authorized by a higher ascendancy to teach the Holy Quran recitation with Tajweed, and most of them have graduated from Al-Azhar University which is one of the most prestigious universities in the Islamic world.
Our study plans are well structured and designed to keep the individual needs of students in mind. We have a specific number of lectures scheduled each month and after the end of the month, each student is provided with their reports so they can evaluate their progress and learn to read Quran with Tajweed properly.
In case the student misses any class for a valid reason, we can arrange makeup lectures so that their lessons are all completed by the end of the month without any losses.
What You Will Learn in This Course
Introduction to Tajweed Rules
- Merits & legal ruling of Tajweed
- Rules of Basmalah & Isteaazah
- Types & legal ruling of Lahn
The Articulation Points of the Letters
- The throat
- The empty space in the throat & oral cavity
- Parts of the tongue
- The two lips
- The nasal cavity
The Characteristics of the Letters
- Characteristics with opposites
- Characteristics without opposites
- Heavy & light letters
Rules of Noon Sakinah & Tanween
Rules of Meem Sakinah
- Ikhfaa Shafawi (hiding)
- Idgham Mutamathilayn Saghir (merging)
- Izhaar Shafawi (obviousness)
Rules of Madd
- Making Quran learning affordable and accessible to all Muslims, regardless of their age, gender, or nationality.
- Mastering Tajweed rules and implementing them in the recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Being able to read Quran out loud with beautiful recitation fulfilling our prophet’s commandment of beautifying our voices with the Quran.
- Allowing the students to read the Quran with the correct pronunciation and Makharij.
- Acknowledging and implementing the stopping and pausing marks in the Qur’an (al-Waqf).
- Reciting the Quran according to Qira’ah (rules of reciting the Quran)
How Do I Start Learning Tajweed?
Many Muslims might ask: How can I learn Tajweed Quran? Especially those who live in non-Muslim countries and cannot find near Masjids, or Islamic centers. Thankfully, you have just come to the right place!
In just a few clicks, you can learn Quran with Tajweed for beginners, or any other level, from the comfort of your own home! Riwaq Al-Azhar offers you the best online Tajweed course where you can easily learn Tajweed for beginners online step-by-step and create the study plan that suits you most.