Learn Quran with Tajweed Online Course
The Quran is meant to be recited in the way it was revealed. Because it is the book of Allah, it contains concepts and meanings that are unique, and cannot be found in any other book in the world. It is not only the profundity of the meaning that the verses of the Quran convey; it is also the magnificent Arabic language that makes it unique among the world’s literature.
In the same way that English has certain sounds that must be pronounced correctly, Arabic contains distinctive sounds, and to pronounce them correctly, non-native Muslims must read the Quran with tajweed.
What is Tajweed?
Tajweed means “being proficient” or performing something well. This basically means ensuring that every letter in the Quran receives its right and due when recited, and observing the rules that apply to them in different situations according to their specific characteristics. We pay them their dues by conforming to those characteristics that are present at the right time.
What is the Importance of Tajweed?
Tajweed is undoubtedly important to all Muslims. It contributes to the proficiency of the Holy Quran. Every word of the Holy Quran brings you unlimited rewards. Furthermore, you will receive even more rewards when you pronounce every word correctly and accurately.
In all Quran Kareem verses, Allah (SWT) sends a clear message to His creation. The people who believe in the truthfulness of this Noble book of Quran are those who recite it in a way as it is ordered to recite. Anyone who believes in the truthfulness of the Holy Quran must make an effort to recite each letter as it is supposed to be recited.
In reciting the Quran “online Quran recitation course“, one should recite it out loud. The correct pronunciation of Arabic words can be learned by mastering Tajweed, which addresses the correct pronunciation of Arabic words. With Tajweed, you can present the Quran with the appropriate pronunciation and can communicate the message accurately.
However, Tajweed is so much more than simply getting a hold of the accents or dialects. The basic rules of Tajweed include clarity of speech, timing the syllables correctly, and an understanding of how letters can change the way words are expressed. By learning Tajweed, you will also gain a better understanding of and respect for God’s words, leading to a deeper connection and greater faith.
Tajweed defines all of the rules relating to the different types of Arabic words. By teaching you the right accent, it allows you to read at your best. Moreover, tajweed will enable you to fully comprehend the Holy Quran.
Tajweed is the art of reading the Holy Quran correctly. The main purpose of reading the Holy Quran with Tajweed is to safeguard and preserve its legacy against misrepresentation.
Advantages of Learning Tajweed?
Reward in the Hereafter
The Quranic reciter who recites it correctly will be joined by the noble obedient angels in the life hereafter.
As well as this, reciting the Quran regularly with Tajweed will serve as an intercessor for us on the Day of Judgment.
The beauty of the Text
A beautiful work of art and poetry, the Quran is not only a collection of revelations about God, man, and life but also a sublime interpretation of the divine message. Other holy books in the world lack the fluidity of language and range of word choice demonstrated by the Quran. Learning the Quran online with Tajweed provides a deeper appreciation for the text.
Better Understanding of the Verses
When one simply reads the Quran without ever speaking it, it is impossible to fully understand the timing, couplets, and rhythms of the text.
The Arabic language is very delicate. When you mispronounce something, the meaning is altered completely. Tajweed improves Qur’an recitation, helps the reciter avoid committing mistakes in reciting the Qur’an, and thus, helps the reciter gain Allah’s (SWT) satisfaction.
As part of the process of learning Tajwid, there are so many benefits, including cleansing the soul and assisting the Muslim in feeling the words of Allah (SWT) rather than just reading or understanding their meaning.
Benefits of Learning Tajweed Online
- Online learning of Tajweed provides an opportunity for the students to find a comprehensive, integrated, and distinct course according to their own preferences.
- There are a number of difficulties and obstacles that hinder Muslims from attending Quran classes, including interference with school education. Online Tajweed classes overcome all of these obstacles and difficulties.
- Students can learn the Quran interactively and effectively by using the resources, tools, and software provided by their online instructors. They can enjoy all these perks at their own pace.
- Learning platforms provide tools that allow teachers to assess a student’s performance and pace of learning more easily, such as multiple-choice tests and test answers.
- Online classes offer the essential benefit of having a modern approach to studying, which makes learning more interesting for kids & new generations.
- It allows you to schedule your Quran tajweed lessons whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Internet-based Quran learning is an affordable, convenient, and effective way to learn, especially in our online world.
- The traditional educational classes suffer from the problem of crowding and of being in an unfamiliar place at the same time. You can avoid that in the form of online classes, without having to compromise on the quality of lectures being delivered.
Why Choose Riwaq Al Azhar’s Online Tajweed Course?
You may find many online tajweed learning providers; however, there are certain features that make Riwaq Al Azhar’s Learn Quran with Tajweed Online Course unique and different from all the other online tajweed classes. Here are some advantages of our online Tajweed course:
The courses at Riwaq Al Azhar are not just limited to a few. We offer a wide range of versatile courses, ranging from the Noorani Qaida course to the Online Tafseer course.
Moreover, we have separate courses for children and adults, so that everyone can get quality education accordingly.
Free Trial Classes
We understand that choosing the right online tajweed course and teacher for yourself or your children can be a complex task, especially if it is your first time. You have several questions going through your mind but there is nothing to worry about.
At Riwaq Al Azhar, we offer free trial classes so you can understand our teaching methods and processes better. If you are satisfied with the trial classes, we will then offer you courses according to your needs and requirements.
As we mentioned earlier, there is a wide range of versatile courses that we offer. Each course has specialized teachers who have both extensive knowledge and experience.
The teachers do not just teach well but also provide detailed feedback on your progress, so you can improve your learning skills.
Well-Built Study Plans
Our study plans are well structured and are designed to keep the individual needs of students in mind.
We have a specific number of lectures scheduled each month and after the end of the month, each student is provided with their report cards so they can evaluate their progress. If in case the student misses any classes, we can also arrange makeup lectures so that their lessons remain complete by the end of the session.
What you will learn in this course
Introduction to Tajweed Rules
- Merits & legal ruling of Tajweed
- Rules of Basmalah & Isteaazah
- Types & legal ruling of Lahn
The Articulation Points of the Letters
- The throat
- The empty space in the throat & oral cavity
- Parts of the tongue
- The two lips
- The nasal cavity
The Characteristics of the Letters
- Characteristics with opposites
- Characteristics without opposites
- Heavy & light letters
Rules of Noon Sakinah & Tanween
- Izhaar (obviousness)
- Idgham (merging)
- Iqlab (changing)
- Ikhfaa (hiding)
Rules of Meem Sakinah
- Ikhfaa (hiding)
- Idgham (merging)
- Izhaar (obviousness)
Types of Madd
- Make Quran learning affordable and accessible to all Muslims, regardless of their age, gender, or nationality.
- Allowing the students to read the Quran without correct pronunciation.
- Acknowledging and implementing the stopping and pausing marks in the Qur’an (al-Waqf).
- Reciting the Quran according to Qira’ah (rules of reciting the Quran).